Here, you can read all the updates on this site since October 25th 2003 and some of the ones from September and August 2003 - the site has been around since November 2nd 2002, but unfortunately most of the updates from the first year were never archived. Be advised that some links might take you to outdated sections or something else that has been taken off the site - I do not necessarily endorse the content of any such sections.
I have finally finished revamping my review of Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. It's very, very long and has a lot of screenshots squeezed in because this is the best Pokémon movie and it deserves it, damn it.
Happy 2018, everyone! 2017 was a bit of a rough year, but let's all do our best to make this one better.
A couple of actual updates, alongside some minor typo-corrections: first, I managed to forget about updating the code that deals with stat changes between games in the catch rate calculators when I updated the Pokémon data with US/UM, so that's now fixed and the changed Ultra Beast catch rates between Sun and Moon and US/UM now work correctly. Secondly, the evolution list has been updated to reflect how Pokémon that evolve in the presence of a strong magnetic field can do so at Blush Mountain in US/UM.
And then, of course, I'd just like to make my annual new year's thanks, as usual. For 2017, I would like to thank...
- Shadey, who is the exact perfect temperature to be warming my feet right now simply by existing.
- The TelecoD&D crew, who are all lovely and have made this game excellent so far. I can't wait for more.
- Negrek, for visiting, Groundhog Day, Montreal, Salvage and associated extras, a lot of fanfic reviews, an excellent mafia game, and a lot of great conversations.
- Psychic and Teagan, for hosting us in Montreal, being lovely and supportive, and a lot of excellent Pokémon baked goods.
- elyvorg, for also hosting me, the Expo, visiting yet again, the week of Digimon, Final Fantasy XV, some lovely art, and generally being excellent.
- Dannichu, for hosting me, Pride, waffles at the steampunk café, and a lovely time at the Expo.
- Murkrow, for finally managing to meet up with us at the Expo and some good talks.
- Chibi Pika, for The Legendarian Chronicles, tearing my heart out, hilarious ficiversary art and more, some good conversations, and generally being an awesome human being.
- opaltiger, for being generally great and supportive, mutual beta-reading, Steven Universe discussion, and other good talks.
- Zhorken, for continuing to rip game stuff for me where my expertise ends.
- Umbramatic, for talks, support, gifts, silliness, and just being a friend.
- Espeon, for talks and all the great drawing suggestions that I still haven't done and need to.
- Isaac, for some great conversations on Facebook.
- The Telecodders, for great chats all year long.
- My parents, for being good people that I love having in my life, something I only get more grateful for as I get older.
- Habitica, for still being what keeps me making steady progress on all the far too many things I try to juggle in my life.
- Tim Minchin and Danny Rubin, for Groundhog Day the musical, which is so good I wrote 8000 words about it on my Tumblr and went to New York to see it.
- Everyone still reading TQftL, for holding on for so long. The end is near!
- TCoD visitors, especially those who've sent me error reports, Favorite Pokémon Picker suggestions, and other comments.
- Lukka, who was the best dog in the world.
Hope you all have a good 2018.
Page last modified February 21 2018 at 19:36 GMT