After a tip from a visitor (thanks again!), I discovered I'd stupidly failed to retest the catch rate calculators in different browsers after I made tweaks to the code, and as a result they've been broken in Chrome ever since I unthinkingly created a global variable called "status" (which clashes with the window.status property, but worked in Firefox anyway). I've fixed that now, so they're working again.
Since I'm updating, I might as well tell you that I'm working on rewriting the battle mechanics section, so that should be up at some point hopefully soon, and I'm also planning to review Pokémon Conquest.
Rude, offensive or otherwise inappropriate messages, including drama, controversy or other topics that might make others uncomfortable, will be deleted on sight. Repeat troublemakers will be banned altogether. Please keep any websites entered into the website field reasonably family-friendly. You can use BBCode (forum code) to format your messages.
My own messages will be signed as Butterfree, with the Admin label below my name. If someone signs as Butterfree without that label, it's probably not me.
Commenting on: 07-11-12
Thanks so much for fixing this~! c:
Page last modified April 17 2018 at 22:56 GMT