Happy new year, and thanks to everybody who visited this site in 2004. I would also like to specially thank the following people:
- Dannichu, for being a great friend and brightening up my days with her e-mails until she started having technical problems. :( Dannichu, if you're reading this: I'm sure the Nine Vertical Pies were behind it.
- Micky Onimusha, for being so cute and fun to insult. ;) (The cute bit is an inside joke, by the way.)
- Dad, for helping me out with a ton of ASP coding when I was stuck.
- DarkScyther, for writing the absolute best piece of Pokémon fanfiction I have ever read.
- Brit Chris, for writing Monica's Revolution to keep me occupied for the whole year.
- ChicRocketJames, for writing Tangled Web and The Last of Its Kind, both of which have left me amazed.
- The authors of all my other favorite fanfiction.
- Obsidian Blade, for inspiring me to scrap The Quest for the Legends and completely rewrite it.
- Frostweaver, for both writing inspiring reviews and giving me a huge ego boost.
- Everybody else who has reviewed my fanfics, especially those whose reviews were rewrite-inducing.
- All the loyal visitors of this site, for making me feel loved when I look at the hit counter.
- Satoshi Tajiri, for having invented Pokémon.
- Everybody on the forums I go to, for providing me with what I spend my day on.
- Pokémon fans, for making me feel like I'm not alone.
Happy new year, and I hope you enjoyed 2004 as much as I did. ^_^
Rude, offensive or otherwise inappropriate messages, including drama, controversy or other topics that might make others uncomfortable, will be deleted on sight. Repeat troublemakers will be banned altogether. Please keep any websites entered into the website field reasonably family-friendly. You can use BBCode (forum code) to format your messages.
No comments on this update as of yet. Post one?
Page last modified April 17 2018 at 22:56 GMT