2020 is finally at an end! It's been a rough year for most everyone on one level or another, but here's to a better 2021. It'd take a lot for it not to be, right?
This year, I would like to extend my traditional thanks to...
- Jackie and Chibi, for the chats, RP, motivation, affection, and great times. You're incredibly special to me. Love you.
- elyvorg, one of my very best friends, who is lovely and deserves everything and I cannot wait to read more of her thoughts on fiction.
- Negrek, for the Thousand Roads community, great talks, Nate, and generally being cool.
- Cupcakedex, for the new Pokémon Fan Test, encouraging me to be on the Lass Podcast, the delightful Pokémon cooking livestreams, and being a lovely friend.
- Namohysip and everyone playing Blacklight, which has been such a great time and continues to be.
- Everyone in Telecod, for the chats, streams, movies and more.
- My Patreon patrons, for the support.
- My parents, for being cool parents.
- Shadey, my husband, who I am just as in love with today as fourteen years ago.
- Birta, the softest cat.
- Everyone who played my Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival, which was a blast to watch (and opal for assisting with it).
- Everyone who played and commented on the full version of Sutoraiku High.
- Everyone who actually read my R/B/Y RNG mechanics article it's really cool you guys I promise
Fingers crossed for the year 2021. Love you all!
My own messages will be signed as Butterfree, with the Admin label below my name. If someone signs as Butterfree without that label, it's probably not me.
Lots of things to be thankful for! Happy new year, and I am excited to see the work that is done here in this community during this trying year!
Happy new years TCoD! What a year this has been and i'd like to give some new years thanks of my own to everyone on the TCoD forums!
Page last modified November 2 2020 at 21:21 GMT