It's come to the end of two thousand nine,
a year for the world to remember.
Don't know about you, but my year was just fine,
though it's felt like a hectic December.
Now it's two thousand ten with a fresh new start,
and I think this is worthy of cheer:
I hope you had fun, and with all of my heart,
I wish you a happy new year!
Yeah. Don't ask me why I decided to make a new year's poem, but apparently I did. In any case, happy new year, and I hope your 2009 was enjoyable, or at least satisfying to leave behind.
As always, my traditional New Year's Thanks!
- Dannichu! The London Expo was awesome, but finally meeting you in the flesh was awesomer. Your Christmas present will be a bit late, unfortunately, but it's coming.
- Espeon! Meeting you was wonderful, too. Thanks for the memories, and I hope to see you again at the next Expo. Both of you.
- Psychic! Oh, God, I have had so much fun talking to you this year. We still need to do it more.
- elyvorg! You are generally amazing. If you can make it to the next Expo, it will absolutely make the year 2010 for me. Also, write more LE.
- opaltiger! I may have met you already, but that didn't make meeting you again at Paddington any less lovely. And thank you for all the beta-reading and second opinions for my fanfics you've provided.
- Shadey! I love you. You are my favorite person in the world, and believe me when I say I know some pretty darn awesome people. Thanks for having been warm and cuddly and our three wonderful years. You make me happy.
- Dad! You continue to be one of the coolest people I know. I'm proud to be your daughter.
- You guys who actually did buy something through the Play-Asia links! I never really expected people to actually go and use them, but the fact it happened is pretty darn cool. Thanks for your support; it is highly appreciated, and I hope you enjoy the games you bought.
- Everybody else who continues to visit this website. Sorry about the decline in update frequency this year. I'll try to make up for it.
- Everybody who's done the crossword so far. Come on! I need more entries!
- Joss Whedon, for making awesome shows.
- Game Freak, for making HeartGold and SoulSilver unbelievably great. I don't care about the complainers; I think they're without a doubt the best Pokémon games yet.
- Quentin Tarantino, for providing a name for my awesome Dialga plushie. :P And Inglourious Basterds was great too.
See you all in the January updates once I do something of note.
Rude, offensive or otherwise inappropriate messages, including drama, controversy or other topics that might make others uncomfortable, will be deleted on sight. Repeat troublemakers will be banned altogether. Please keep any websites entered into the website field reasonably family-friendly. You can use BBCode (forum code) to format your messages.
My own messages will be signed as Butterfree, with the Admin label below my name. If someone signs as Butterfree without that label, it's probably not me.
Commenting on: 01-01-10
Just noticed that the date thingy for this update still thinks its 2010. =P
Nah; there'll just be a splash for three million front page hits.
Time for a new splash for the new year?
Well steele, we were mentioned in general :D
=o Entei spammy
HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR! Wait…..My name wasn't on the thanks list……;_;…….Oh well.
Happy New Year, friends! I hope it is an excellent year for you all! =^w^=
Yay, not first comment of 2010!
It's good to hear that HG/SS are good. I've seen a lot of complaints, and not much good stuff.
Happy New Year to any who read this!
Whoo! first comment of 2010!
Happy new year's everyone!
Page last modified April 17 2018 at 22:56 GMT