The rules of submitting fanart are:
- Pokémon fanart. Meaning that the picture must involve pokémon characters in some way or another.
- Don't submit pictures that are just supposed to be stupid. I won't put such pictures on the site.
- Do your best on the pictures. There's no point in drawing a pokémon as roughly as you can just to have your fanart on my site (like anyone would).
- Don't try to submit pictures that are not entirely made by yourself, but I might do some exceptions on this rule.
The rules of submitting fanfics are:
- Be original. Don't submit fanfics that are just like the anime or another fic. They can be as weird as you like, but not just the same as something else.
- Again, submit YOUR fanfics.
- Again, pokémon fanfics.
- If you post one chapter at a time, PLEASE keep posting them! Ending in the middle of a story is just stupid. If you don't send me anything, I might take your story off the site. If you e-mail me when you're having a hard time writing, I'll not put it down.
- Once again, do your best. No point in sending fanfics that aren't well done.
- Check your spelling. Please do it yourself, I'm not good enough in English to spellcheck your fanfics for you.
The rules of submitting anti-anti-pokémon counters are:
- It must NOT flame pokémon haters in any way at all. Read my anti-anti-pokémon for pokéfans section before posting anything...
- You must include what argument you're countering.
- You must know what you're talking about.
The rules of submitting jokes (joke section-style) are:
- You must include who said it, in what, and who's the author of that.
- They must have something to do with pokémon.
The rules of submitting anything else are:
- Read the rules for submitting everything else first, and it should give you a hint about what I'd not want.
Oh, and whatever you're submitting, tell me your name. If I don't know your name, I can't give credit to you and because I am entirely against putting anything made by someone else on the site without giving credit, I can't put up your pictures if you don't tell me your name.
Back to home