Someone pointed out to me today that I'd accidentally given Anorith and Armaldo two separate days in the Zodiac when they should have shared one. Thus I had to mess around with it a little more to fix that, and the fix included combining the days of Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan and giving Phione a Festival instead of just a day. The days affected by the change are the following:
- April 25th (used to be Day of Phione, is now Festival of Phione)
- April 26th (used to be Day of Finneon and Lumineon, is now Festival of Shiny Phione)
- April 27th (used to be Day of Poliwag, Poliwhirl and Poliwrath, is now Festival of Shadow Phione)
- April 28th (used to be Day of Politoed, is now Day of Finneon and Lumineon)
- August 15th (used to be Day of Hitmonlee, is now Day of Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan)
- August 16th (used to be Day of Hitmonchan, is now Day of Poliwag, Poliwhirl and Poliwrath)
- August 17th (used to be Day of Pinsir, is now Day of Politoed)
- August 18th (used to be Day of Heracross, is now Day of Pinsir)
- August 19th (used to be Day of Shroomish and Breloom, is now Day of Heracross)
- August 20th (used to be Day of Croagunk and Toxicroak, is now Day of Shroomish and Breloom)
- October 21st (used to be Day of Anorith, is now Day of Anorith and Armaldo)
- October 22nd (used to be Day of Armaldo, is now Day of Croagunk and Toxicroak)
Yes, I know, it's an awful lot of days to be affected, and I'm sorry if suddenly your birthday has your least favorite Pokémon on it instead of your favorite. The good news is that I will never need to do this again, because I made a couple of scripts to check for me whether a) any Pokémon were missing from the Zodiac, b) any Pokémon (other than legendaries) were repeated in the Zodiac, c) any Pokémon placed on the same day were from different generations, or d) any more Pokémon on separate days should actually be on the same one. All of them returned negative, so the Anorith/Armaldo split was the last problem with the Zodiac that I'll have to fix. Whoo.
I also fixed a problem in the image generation script that would fail to make the Nidoran images work correctly.
Rude, offensive or otherwise inappropriate messages will be deleted on sight. Repeat troublemakers will be banned altogether. Please keep any websites entered into the website field reasonably family-friendly. You can use BBCode (forum code) to format your messages.
No comments on this update as of yet. Post one?
Page last modified February 21 2018 at 19:36 GMT